This is an ongoing project. I needed a RIB to program some Motorola Radio. Instead of building a box for each radio I decided what I needed was a universal box. This is what I have come up with at this point. I found a web site with a wonderfull programer that did most of what I wnted here. I also found information on the Motorola RIB box on the Bat Labs Web site. My box is a combination of both of these, plus a few little additions.

On my homebrew RIB, Use a DB-25 connector just like that Motorola Rib. This will allow the use of the Motorola cables with my box. The DB-25's large hood also allows room in the cable for components that are specific to a particular radio. Use an small external power supply to provide +12 and +5 and -5 volts


Currently I have it set up to program the following radios in the shack.

  • Motorola GM300, MAX638Plus, GM338, MTR2000, GP300, GP338, etc.
  • Yaesu VX-6R
  • Suicom SH135 VHF/UHF
Pin out for DB-25 Connector Bold matches signals on Motorola RLN4008
1 - Gnd
2 -
Mic Hi (Gnd)
4 -
BIAS 5
6 -
Not BUSY
8 -
BUSY
11 -
BUS-
12 -
SWB+ 12 Volts
13 -
BUS-
15 -
BUS+
24 -
BUS+ 25

Thanks for YC5NBX for copy that PCB
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalau untuk mrogram ht kenwood tk278 pin outnya bagaimana ?